"AOC TAVEL ROSE"
Nature of the soils: Clayey, chalky and covered with rolled pebbles
Varieties: Grenache 25%, Syrah 25%, Cinsault 25%, Bourboulenc 15%, Mourvedre 10%.
Alcohol by vol: 14°
Annual volume: 30 000 bottles.
Ageing: 2 years in cellar
The grapes are carefully selected and harvested by hand. The pressuring is carried out after a maceration time from 12 to 24 hours. The temperature during the fermentation process is kept steady at 16°C.
This well-balanced wine is characterized by an attractive and pleasant pink-cherry colour with rubis tints. It has an intense nose marked by raspberry, red and black current aromas. This wine is best served at 10-12°C and pairs well with Asian and Mediterranean cuisine.
Review / ratings:
- 1 star - Guide Hachette des Vins 2014
- Gold medal - Concours Général Agricole, Paris 2013
- Silver medal - Concours International des Vins de Lyon 2013
- Bronze medal - Decanter Asia Wine Awards 2012
- Gold medal (87/100) - Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2013
- 85/100 - Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2012
- Commended medal - Decanter World Wine Awards 2011
- 14/20 - Gault & Millau 2011
- 1 star - Guide Hachette des Vins 2010
- 84/100 - Guide Gilbert & Gaillard 2010
- Silver medal - Foire aux Vins, Uzès 2009
- Commended medal - Decanter World Wine Awards 2009
- Silver medal - Foire aux Vins, Uzès 2008
- Gold medal with congratulations of the Jury - Concours des vins, Orange 2008
- Gold medal with congratulations of the Jury - Concours des vins, Nîmes 2008
- Third rank - Concours des vins, Tavel 2008