"AOC CÔTE DU RHÔNE RED - TRADITIONAL"
Nature of the soils:Clayey, chalky and covered with rolled pebbles
Varieties:Grenache noir 50%, Syrah 30%, Carigan 20%.
Alcohol by vol.: 13,5°
Annual production: 30 000 bottles.
Ageing: 8 years in cellar
The grapes are carefully selected and harvested by hand. Total de-stemming followed by a traditional vinification. Vatting from 15 to 21 days in thermo-regulated tanks.
This wine has a lovely deep purple colour. On the nose, it reveals an intense bouquet of black and red fruits. On the palate, this full-bodied wine will please you with its rounded tannins and its fruity aromas. This wine is best served at 16-17°C and perfectly pairs with red meat, grilled or in sauce, and with cheese.
Review / ratings:
- Silver Medal - Concours Général Agricole, Paris 2011
- Silver Medal - Concours des Vins, Orange 2011
- Gold medal - Concours des Vins, Orange 2008
- Gold medal with congratulations from the Jury, Nîmes 2005
- Gold medal - Concours des Vins, Orange 2003